- VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
- MARKETING MANAGER
- PROCESS ASSISTANT / ASSOCIATE, ICQA
- CATALOG ASSOCIATE, AMAZON
MARKETING MANAGER jobs, Amazon careers in Bangalore
- Company Name: ADCI, KARNATAKA
Amazon.in is looking for an innovative Marketing Manager to join the Private Label Marketing team to manage category marketing and GTM across all retail categories in India.
This role is responsible for the GTM strategy; campaign management and media mix development and will work closely with creative and media teams to achieve demand generation goals across categories.
He or she will work closely with the Category P&L Manager to ensure optimization of brand and product messaging and consumption across all marketing channels.
As a marketing manager, the candidate must have an in-depth understanding of consumers and be responsible for delivering category messages through various media channels. Utilizing global strategies and principles, they will also raise demand, engagement, and awareness for these categories.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create multi-category marketing strategies using a complete marketing mix.
- As a marketing manager, the candidate will identify, initiate, implement and evaluate the marketing approach focusing on short and long term campaigns.
- Responsible for local geographic, competitive and consumer analysis to help to define the marketing strategy.
- Responsible for managing product marketing and marketing communications with key brand and media teams.
- Initiate, analyze, and compile consumer and shopper research to gain insights.
- Work cross-functionally with Category Managers and Executives to lead and support the development of marketing programs to support their business objectives.
- Develop precise project priorities, deadlines and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative, retail, media and finance teams to develop annual plans.
- Collaborate with online marketing strategy and media planning managers to develop a plan to optimize advertising across the portfolio.
- Develop compelling and relevant strategic input documents and creative recommendations for idea development.
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience without an internship.
- Experience in utilizing metrics and data to drive improvements.
- Knowledge of pivot tables, charts, and data manipulation in Excel or Tableau.
- Knowledge of creating, carrying out, and scaling cross-functional marketing initiatives.
- Experience in data processing and analysis using Microsoft Excel.
- Expertise in conceptualizing, implementing, and scaling cross-functional initiatives or marketing campaigns.
The candidate should be expertise in generating forecasts, validating assumptions, and gauging the success of marketing initiatives using metrics, hard data, and customer research,
He or She should have working knowledge of email, web, analytics, and CRM tools and systems (e.g., Marketo, Tableau, Sales force, etc.).
- Company Name: ADCI Karnataka
- Role: Customer Service Associate
- Location: Work from home in Karnataka, India
As an Amazon customer service representative, the candidates will have a very clear goal: to fix problems, resolve questions, and make the customers happy.
He or She will be the first point of contact for the customers, answering their questions via phone, chat and/or email. This includes everything from order and product questions to payment questions and website instructions.
Amazon’s customer service representatives use a variety of tools to navigate research and review solutions and communicate effectively with customers.
The candidate should have the following strengths:
- Determination, clarity, and attention to detail.
- Be friendly and customer-oriented in all situations.
- The capacity to adapt quickly to change.
- Work comfortably while multitasking in high energy environments.
Benefits of joining the team:
- One of the benefits of joining Amazon’s customer service team is that the candidate doesn’t need any prior customer service experience. Upon joining they will receive training and a full equipment package.
- Health Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Internet Allowances
- Enjoy lifestyle benefits and retail discounts with Amazon’s Extra’s program
- Possibilities for further learning and skill development as well as expert training are also provided.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years.
- He or She should be eligible to work in India.
- Must have strong English communication skills (both written and oral).
- Computer-related work experience.
- He or She must have the ability and willingness to work in a variety of shifts, including weekend, evening, night, and any necessary overtime.
- The candidate must work in a quiet, undisturbed workspace.
- From a technical standpoint, a wired Ethernet Internet connection with a minimum broadband connection speed of 20 MB download and 8 MP upload (without Wi-Fi) is required.
PROCESS ASSISTANT / ASSOCIATE, ICQA
- Company Name: ASSPL Karnataka
- Job Location: Bangalore
Amazon is highly-driven business with a strong commitment to its customers. In this context, it is very important to ensure that customer always receive their orders on time and in high quality. Processes in function centres are mostly manual and involve a large number of employees.
Being a Process Associate, who leads and directs staff to meet customer expectations while adhering to the standard working procedures with safety and quality in mind, is one of the most crucial roles.
- Management of daily shifts.
- Personnel administration.
- Assigning job duties for staff.
- Monitor and manage employee productivity, quality and safety.
- Monitor census status and problem solving queue.
- Prepare and implement employee training and development programs.
- 1 + years of experience with Microsoft Office products and application.
- High school or equivalent.
- Work 40 hours per week, plus overtime as needed.
Three years experience as a PA
CATALOG ASSOCIATE, AMAZON
Company Name: ADCI Karnataka
The Amazon Global Catalogue Operations team is seeking motivated and talented candidates to contribute to the review and correction of Amazon’s retail catalogue data. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills, attention to detail and a commitment to excellence. In addition, candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Work from office.
- Perform audit tasks with high accuracy and efficiency following predetermined processes, guidelines and SOPs. Report and communicate audit results to other employees of the organization.
- Approve or reject feedback notifications based on pre-defined criteria and explain the logic behind the approval/rejection decision. Check the content quality of Amazon catalogues according to predefined guidelines and SOPs.
- Check product information carefully to ensure data accuracy and completeness,
- Analyze data and identify new trends / patterns. Identify common browsing and auditing patterns and translate them into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit results.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes and help teams achieve more consistent and quality results.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Be a fluent English speaker, writer, and reader.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and services.
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking are required.
- Advanced knowledge of MS – Excel.
- 0 to 24 months of work experience in online retail or similar.
- Proficiency in American English.
- Candidates must show proficiency in speaking, writing, reading, and comprehending in addition to other language skills.
- Thorough familiarity with the fundamental business computer programs (such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong web search background and knowledge of various information retrieval methods.
- Good data analytic skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of online retail (e-commerce) and internet search industry.
Note: Candidates can visit the Amazon website for applying for the job.